Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fifth Grade






I honestly have no idea where the time has gone.
Fifth grade?? I am so proud of Travis, he juggled two baseball teams spring football and school at the same time and loved every second of it.
Fall football has started and I think he has on a unstoppable team. He gets to be quarterback and has all his friends on his team who happen to be some awesome football players as well!
Travis has a slight addiction to Minecraft right now and if I have my way it will pass soon.
This year his teacher is Mrs.Read, we went to meet her yesterday and she seems very sweet. Travis has Tyler in his class so I know he will love every second of this year. We were talking last night about school starting and I asked if he was nervous, he said "no, but at the beginning of the year I feel so small and by the end of the year I feel so big." I love him and his awesome disposition. 
Travis is now the oldest in the school, it makes me more sad then him starting kindergarten. He is getting so big. I just want to freeze time and enjoy the years a little more. Time flies before I know it I will be taking him to register for high school.
I love you Travis James Hirschi!!
Enjoy everyday and remember you are awesome!!

No comments: