Thursday, August 30, 2012

4 and 1













The girls party was a huge success!!
We had a ton of good food and didn't have to bring any of it home. Scotlynn was a brave girl and went down the hydro tube about 10 times. Harper was just fine out of the water smashing into her piggy cake.
 It was fun to see Robert let loose and play water basketball against 13 ten year olds they all had a blast! I feel like I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off, although after the sun went down I did get to relax and watch the kids swim and talk to my awesome friends who came to help the girls celebrate!!
It was so hectic not to mention getting dark so we just loaded the present s in my mom's car and decided to open them the next day. Well.................. that was sooooooo not okay with Scotlynn, all I heard when I got home was how  "people are supposed to do at little girls birthday parties is watch them open presents, that's what we are supposed to do."
That girl seriously keeps me on my toes. When we were getting ready to leave for the pool she tells me, "mom I wrote a song for my hula birthday, but I just need to work on the lyrics." where she comes up with this stuff I would love to know.

No comments: