Wednesday, August 29, 2012

10 Years

Robert and I just celebrated 10 years of marriage!
We have had a rough road through these last 10 years with personal substance battles and losing a child that will never be far from my mind or my heart and two babies we never got a chance to know. Through all of the shitty time I have to say we pulled through even stronger then we were before, maybe thats the way things were meant to be who knows. This last year has been the very hardest so far even with all the crap we have been up against. I'm hoping we will come out on the other side happy and good examples for our kids.
 I have to say I have some pretty damn good kids who feel deeply about the people they love, they are genuine and kind and giving.
We have accomplished that!!
Now that we have the first 10 out of the way let's move on to the next!!

No comments: