Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thank you Papa's

Lately I have been realizing that I may be O.C.D. not with cleaning(for sure) or hoarding necessarily but with new hobbies. I find myself obsessing about things I find that I love like shoes, clothes, home decor and upholstery fabric etc. thank goodness for Anthropologie it takes care of three of those and Mood takes care of the fourth, when I say obsession I mean I think about them even in my sleep. I have been really trying to get my living room in order and some what decorated my list went something like this :

  1. Chairs
  2. Bookshelf
  3. accent tables/ottomans
  4. coffee table
I took care of the first three then I saw a coffee table on the Pottery Barn web site that was totally out of the ordinary and totally out of my price range but I fell in love with it so I showed a picture to my talented, creative, and amazing dad(who promised me he would build me a furniture item years ago) who said I can make that! This is the coffee table so far, we still have to put metal around the wheels and corners and the bolts on the top but I LOVE it!! I have a feeling this is going to be Scotlynn's new sitting spot! Thanks dad, you never cease to amaze me. I love you with everything I have!!!




I will post some pictures when it is totally finished and my living room is clean but, where the cleaning O.C.D. thing is not a problem for me who knows when that will be?????

No comments: