Sunday, April 25, 2010

Birthday, Barf and Zions

Saturday was Zake's 1st birthday!! The kids and I went and watched the little guy tear into his cake. I cant believe it has been a year already wow! After the party we went and picked up Ashlee and the kids so we could go visit Jenny, Sloane, Mason and Mekenzie in Zions. Unfortunately when we hit Virgin Scotlynn started puking everywhere. I thought maybe she was just car sick and decided to chug on forward but the puke just kept coming. We did get the Weeping Rock hike in, just had to stop about every 15 minutes so Scottie could dry heave.  We decided we didn't want to stay and infect Jenny's family while on vacation so we all loaded back on the tram toward the visitors center when Travis told me he was going to puke! Thank god, he made it off the tram before he threw everything in his stomach up. Dealing with puking kids all night has not made for a very happy mom today, but knock on wood I think the worst is over. Thank you Ashlee for all your help yesterday I really don't think I would have made it home had you not been with me! Through all of that I did manage to take some pretty cute pictures of our Weeping/puking Rock experience! 
 
You can tell in some of the pictures that Scotlynn was pale as a ghost but I have to say she was a trooper! She never made a peep she walked the whole trail stopping to puke and then she would grab my hand and say "come on mommy, come on"!
I spoke too soon as I was uploading pictures Scotlynn started to throw up again ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
*Wow I must have been really tired when I wrote this the first time. I just read it for the first time and I cant spell for shit or puke!

No comments: