Saturday, April 10, 2010

Excited!

Ever since I took Scotlynn to get her pictures taken by Skye I have been photography curious, so Robert bought me a decent camera for Christmas and I have played around with it but I am totally green to the world of shutter speeds, F/stop/Aperture, exposure and every other photog term so I decided to do something about it. I signed up to take some photography classes online from Nicole Gerulat and with them I ordered the text book, it came yesterday and I had it read in about a hour. Nicole’s philosophy is why not get it as close to perfect straight out of the camera and spend less time on Photoshop? Makes sense right? I put to use what the book has taught me so far and look how cute this pictures turned out on total manual settings. Who knew how much better pictures can be when you control every setting? I am looking forward to the classes in June. If the little text book can teach me in under an hour, what am I going to get from the classes??? What do you think do they look any better???

No comments: