Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Horses and Ducks

so now that I have a little free time (yeah right) I decided to help out more in Travis' class room. My first room mom responsibility was to take pictures on cowboy day!  Travis has the most awesome teacher this year who happens to be a real cowgirl. Mrs.McGregor brought four of her eight (I think) horses to the school for all of the third graders to ride! It was so fun watching how excited the kids got, most will never get the opportunity to ride a horse. Afterward they went back to the classroom and decorated a cowboy boot and each kid got their very own horseshoe!
 
On a side note........how adorable are these little ducklings?????? They are only a couple of days old and right now live next door to my mom and dad! I am seriously thinking about taking a couple home for backyard pets!!
 

No comments: