Tuesday, September 7, 2010

3rd Grade

Okay, so I am pretty sure that I wont be getting a mom of the year award anytime soon and erasing Travis' first day of school pictures probably solidified that fact! I cant believe Travis is in 3rd grade already WOWSERS that's more than half way through his elementary! I love this kids so much he is a great brother and an awesome son! We cant wait for your football season to start so I can start posting some picture of you! This has kind of turned in to a Scotlynn blog mostly because you are to OLD to get your picture taken now....I get it!!


Scotlynns nose is gross I know...for all those who are looking that close! It wasn't worth the fight I decided to choose my battles that day and the nose wasn't one I wanted!

1 comment:

hammertime said...

I love these pictures of Travis, what a handsome young man!!!