Monday, September 13, 2010

Getting Excited!!

If my calculations are right we have 7 full weeks until our VACATION!
I am so excited to go but now reality is hitting,  all that is running through my head is all those hours on a plane and the nerves are kicking in. My awesome husband bought me a new camera yesterday and I cant wait for it to get here. I hope I get some awesome video and pictures of our trip! I am going to book all of the B&B's today and I will post the pictures that they provide! We still have to figure out where the kids are going to go but the minor details will work themselves out right?



I hope my passport arrives in time!

1 comment:

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

You better take lots of photos, so I can live vicariously through you. I am excited for you - I hear Ireland is just amazing!