Thursday, May 27, 2010

School's OUT for SUMMER........

I really cant' believe Travis has completed another year of school WOW! Where does the time go? When I was in school the year went by so slow, now it seems like yesterday we were getting him ready for his first day of second grade. I am sooooo proud of Travis. He has been such a wonderful help around here lately, he is one of the best brothers a little girl like Scotlynn could ask for and I know their bond is only going to get stronger with age!! Travis I love you more then you can even understand, your dad and I are so proud of you and look forward to all the great things you are going to do in THIRD grade!! Now go and play......school is OUT!!!!!

1 comment:

hammertime said...

SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER :^) That song keeps playing over and over in my head, and all I want to scream is BOOOO!!! I have to admit it will be nice for a few days, not to worry so much about having the laundry done or getting kids early to bed early to rise, but just for a FEW days!!! Travis really a good boy, I hope he has a great summer!!