Thursday, May 20, 2010

Austin Rae Hirschi

Happy Birthday baby boy!!! Today is a sad day for me. I cant help think that I would be celebrating my SEVEN year old birthday today if he wasn't taken from me! No one will ever understand the hurt that I feel, how stupid comments like so glad you included Austin can hurt. I feel like I just want to scream sometimes.... why wouldn't I included someone who had a life outside of the hospital someone who just looking at him made me happy? I know people are just being nice and I really don't hold on to the anger for long, but it doesn't mean it irritates me less. Austin I love you as much, if not more today as I did the day I found out I was going to be your mother!! I wish with everyday that passes you could be here with us, but until then I will wait for the day I KNOW i will see you again!! Happy Birthday my little Hollywood!!!


2 comments:

hammertime said...

I Love this post!! I love you Jordane, you inspire me to be a better person everyday!!!

Robert and Jordane said...

Thanks Ash!! I knew I could count on you to understand me!! Love you,
Jordane