Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Great Debate!

Robert and I have recently been talking about family and what we can handle as far as ours goes. I have always wanted four kids who knows why? Probably because that's how many my mom had, I don't know I'm weird like that. I have also realized recently with Scotlynn getting older that it might be kind of a stretch. I don't like the thought of having more kids with Robert if he is not willing to put in the effort to spend quality time with them. I know that sounds bitchy! Robert is a great provider!!! He makes sure we have everything we want and need (my shopping needs are mostly met) and he wakes up every morning earlier than any sane person would ever want to because he is a hard worker. Believe me we have discussed this a million time over........... nothing seems to change as far as time spent with the kids, if he is not working his mind is on the golf course. I get it he needs time to relax which brings us to our "Great Debate"! Who should get fixed????? My vote is ROBERT!! Robert seems to think it's me that should go in for a pretty major surgery to get my tubes tied. My point for thinking he should is this- we don't know the future......obviously....... so who's know if Robert and I will be together forever or not?? I love him to death, but he could find someone he likes more tomorrow and I would still be the mother of his two kids that he would still have to provide for. I feel like I am compromising what I have always wanted (4 kiddos) because I love Robert and I am totally okay with that heck I have two of the most adorable kids on the planet. I have a boy and a girl and my maternal needs are pretty much met, but like I said who know the future. I might want more later.....right?? So as Robert and I were discussing this AGAIN and he starts to consider going in to get clipped (which is way more easily reversed than tubal ligation) he says to me well.................... maybe we should have one more ahhhh!!!




No way on three!! Unfortunately three usually means someone gets left behind. Even numbers is all I will have..... like I said I am weird like that! It's two or four no in between!!!

No comments: