Monday, March 15, 2010

Our weekend

Our week end started on Sunday due to Robert working ALL day Saturday in Big Water. Sunday morning we woke up talked about how much the time changing sucks and then decided we would go to the Egg and I for breakfast, after breakfast we decided to go to Lowe's to get some supplies I need to refinish some D.I. furniture I bought. Lowe's is always a super fun store to go in with kids (sarcasm) we almost made it out with no injuries when while enjoying paint samples I hear a CRASH and then a Scotlynn scream and I see Robert running, apparently Scottie had climbed on to one of those flat bed carts and was dancing around on it when Travis got a brilliant idea( more sarcasm) to push it and down went Scottie. I walked up and Robert was trying to console her when she lifted her head and I see blood dripping out of her mouth so I took her to the restrooms to clean her up and notice that her teeth had gone right through her lip, right through leaving two little holes on the outside and four perfect teeth holes on the inside. I have said it before this little girl is going to put me in a early grave. I am just waiting for the next injury and I'm sure its not to far off at the rate we are going!











When we got home we enjoyed Alice in Wonderland cartoon version and then Robert and Travis went and played a round of golf together which I was told went well. After the golf game the boy's came home and we decided to fly Scotlynn/Travis' new kite, Scotlynn picked it Travis flies it!






Perfect way to spend a Sunday!!!

No comments: