Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I love these ladies!


Its funny when I was young I never thought when I was biting Ashlee so hard I made her bleed or beat her with a broom stick so bad she had welts and bruises, that I would ever say that she is my best friend. We can look at each other and just know what the other is thinking we have also been known to finish each others sentences or say the same thing at the same time!!! I wouldn't want to live in a world without Ashlee!!
Never thought when I would scream that I hated my mom and wished that she was dead (sad to admit but I was a little shit and did say it) that I would be as close to her as I am now. I used to hide EVERYTHING from her now I cant wait to tell her everything about me the kids, Robert and our lives. She is a hard working, kind and a all round awesome woman and I hope when I am 60 I am half the woman she is!
And last but not least Alisa, I remember sneaking into her room and putting her smelly room discs in the warmer and her not letting us use the bathroom downstairs even though it was technically the girls bathroom. I remember when she moved back in with us when we lived on Indian Hills, I think I was about 11 she had to stay in my room because I had a trundle bed, I hated her so bad that I wrote her a note that said just exactly how much I hated her then I slept under the bed so she couldn't find me. Now Alisa is my shopping buddy! She has the ability to find just about everything that ever existed to match my home at a price that you just cant resist! I am so thankful I have sisters and a wonderful mother that even when I was chasing around the house with with a knife because I didn't want to clean my room never loved me any less and would and still does work her fanny off to get my dad and us everything that we need and most of what we want! I love you ladies!!!


After looking at this picture I think my mom really got cheated in the eyebrow department!

1 comment:

hammertime said...

This post made me seriously laugh out loud :^)