Friday, February 19, 2010

The many moods of me......and Scotlynn

Yesterday was a bad day for me. I was mad at a couple of different people for a couple of different reasons, sometimes I just get plain tired of having to be strong all the time! I don't know why I feel this way whether I put it on myself or if it peoples expectations of me?!?! Some mornings... well some days all day I just want to tell people exactly how I am feeling that I get up and I am mad, mad at the world mad at God mad at family just Mad!! I don't understand why my babies aren't with me I don't understand why I don't get the opportunity to raise them here on EARTH today and everyday for the rest of my life. I cant help but question things like did I do something to deserve what I have been dealt. I just want to surround myself with people that I love and who love me back I realise our time here is not guaranteed and I'm not guaranteed my kids tomorrow so why waste my time here being what people want me to be and around people I just cant plain stand!! Today I feel better after keeping Ashlee on the phone for probably three hours why I vented about life, people and things that make me mad a few tears and some laughs later I allowed her to hang up and I thought how thankful I am to have Ashlee my best friend and (*BONUS*) sister in my life!!! I was going through some pictures today and found these of Scotlynn who I think has one of the worst tempers I have ever seen I'm tellin ya she is a firecracker and I realised after my pity party day being mad at the world and just wanting to yell at someone or slap someone in the face, that she is just like me!!!



Silly

Cute

Mad

Really mad

Sad

All these moods in about 30 seconds!!

No comments: