Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm so lucky

When I first found out I was pregnant with Travis I was in complete shock! After being told that I may never have kids by a Dr.(I wont name but, no longer see) it felt like a complete miracle. Thirteen short months later along came my sweet Austin and I imagined my boys future together as best friends and close brothers. I bought matching bedding and I would day dream about how I would set their room up. The thought grew on me everyday, but when we lost Austin all those day dreams went by the waste side and Trav was an only child. Six years (not without trying for all six of those years) later I found out we were finally having our baby girl and she was healthy!!! I was so nervous that it would be almost like having two separate families, but to my surprise I LOVE having Travis the age he is with Scotlynn being the age she is. Travis is so loving and tender with her and I can tell how much he really wants to protect his baby sister. I think this is only the beginning of something really great with these two awesome kids of mine!! As I watch my kids outside playing together I truly feel SO LUCKY!



You know your having fun when you are laughing so hard snot comes out;)


1 comment:

hammertime said...

Cute post...it made me cry! I love you and your adorable little family!!!