Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Grandpa is GREAT!!!

This post I am dedicating to my dad! I want to scream from the roof tops how much I LOVE him, he is the best father, grandfather and person I know. I cant even think about him without crying. I have never seen a grandpa love his grand kids so much he always wants to be around them even in their terrorist moments and he will find away to make excuses for their bad behavior. Scotlynn adores her Papa and I am almost positive the feeling is mutual if its not he does a good job pretending. Dad I just want you to know how much fun I had on our trip and I will appreciate and remember it as the best vacation ever for as long as I live! Thank you for being you and being the BEST dad and grandpa that ever existed! I LOVE YOU!!!






1 comment:

hammertime said...

I couldnt have said it any better!!! I love this post.