Thursday, January 7, 2010

Such a good Big Brother!!

Scotlynn has been sick for a couple weeks and it is really starting to take a toll on me. I was trying to get the dishes done and Scottie will not let me put her down so Travis came in and saw my frustration (okay maybe he heard me say or yell "Scottie you are driving me crazy") so he took matters into his own hands and got Scotlynn to follow him into the living room and all was quiet! After I got done with the dishes and took a big breath to get cool, calm and collected I braved walking into the living room risking Scotlynn seeing me and another round of whining and constent holding, but this is what I walked into

she was loving every second of it and didnt even notice I was in the room let alone taking pictures!! I love that boy!!! Thank you, Travis for being the best big brother ever!!

No comments: