Friday, January 1, 2010

Sicky Sickster!



I watched her sleep like this until 5 a.m. sad she was sick, but happy she was here and for the most part healthy. Yes she sometime's sleep's with her eyes open!

Well last night(New Years Eve) Scotlynn had a fever of 103.8 when I left my mom and dads. I came home and gave her some Tylenol and watched her sleep until 5 0'clock this morning. Can you say paranoid! Today I decided I was going to take her to Instacare and figure out what was going on. Instacare gave me a prescription for a antibiotic and a order to go and get her a breathing treatment. My mom was nice enough to come with me so we get to the Respiratory clinic and the girl tells me that she wasn't going to do a treatment just a suction I thought oh good I don't have to try and hold Scottie still while we get through a breathing treatment. Little did I know that they were going to restrain her arms in a blanket and then have me put my weight on her while trying to hold her head still, it was traumatic for her and myself, but I have to say after sucking out some blood and mucus her cough sounds so much better. What a great way to start a new year!! Oh and to top it off Travis no longer want to come home, he now wants to either stay at Grandma Hirschi's or Uncle Michael's. I barely got an I love you in before he was hanging up on me excited that I said he could have one more sleep over at Michael's house(that's about 8 since Christmas) before I made him come home and stay home!!!

No comments: