Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Still on the fence!














We went and had a ultrasound done to find out the gender of this baby! They said girl, I'm not convinced. I have thought boys since the moment I found out I was pregnant. I have another ultrasound on the 27th and we will either confirm that we are having another girl or prove that my instincts were right and have another boy!
(If it ends up a girl, because I am such a super fan we will be naming her Harper. Yes after Ben ha crazy but cute at the same time right???? When we were at one of his concerts in California there was a little girl there named Harper and I fell in love with the name, I was already in love with Ben Harper! If we have a boy we don't agree on anything.)

4 comments:

Brittney Taylor said...

That is so funny that you like that name...my Aunt Hope just had her baby 4 weeks ago and after 2 days of not having a name they named her Harper Anne Clyde...it is such a cute name...can't wait to meet this little one (boy or girl it will be a perfect little one.)

hoLLy said...

we LOVE ben harper! what a cool name:) (if its a girl, which to me from the pics, it looks like a girl!)


congrats on your pregnancy! hope you are feeling well.

Jessica said...

You need it to be a girl to dress. I need it to be a boy so you will pack up all those old girl clothes and ship them to the Ruby. So so fun. Either way will be fantastic. I love the name Harper. Hmm what nickname with Grandpa come up with on that one?

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

Love the name - boy or girl - I'm just excited about more Hirschi babies and since Vivian's my last baby I can't wait to love on your newest little cutie!