Monday, April 25, 2011

It's A Girl!!!

I went to Maternal Fetal Medicine today and got a 100% no question about it girl shot! I guess I will believe now. Not sure what to think I'm happy but in shock, I was determined to have a boy now I have to get in the girl mode. Scotlynn was pretty excited when we told her it was for sure a Harper, Travis wanted a boy so he and Robert wouldn't be out numbered, but he did say he was happy to have another little sister! Robert really hasn't said much but how much is this girl going to cost me. I am trying to get him to look at the bright side by telling him that the garage full of girl clothes can now be reused!

2 comments:

Halli said...

I'm so jealous!! Congrats friend!!

Robert and Jordane said...

Don't be jealous Halli! Travis was ten times more behaved than Scotlynn. I am not sure I can handle another girl!