Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sleep, dentist, movie and VACATION!!

Scotlynn gets so tired at bedtime but fights sleep tooth and nail! Sometimes sleep wins and it doesn't matter where she is she just falls asleep. Poor Zoe probably prays that Scotlynn will find her own bed when the sleep wins and Scottie gives in!

Both my kids have a dental check up tomorrow. I am hoping they both pass with flying colors because after the dentist we are off to see Despicable Me with papa and grandma and I don't want to be mad the whole time I am watching the movie!!
Today I am one step closer to our out of the country get away. I went to Costco and got my passport renewal photos. Now I just have to write the $110.00 check and put it in the mail box then the waiting game begins!! I hope I get it back by November or Robert, Michael and Andy will be going without me.

1 comment:

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

So I am totally going to live vicariously through you while you get ready and then go on your vacay! Please keep me updated on where and when you are going!