Thursday, June 10, 2010

So far this summer

So far Travis has had three sleepovers at Grandma Hirschi's one sleepover at Ashlee's house one sleepover at Michael s and had Ashlee's kids sleepover here twice. What are we like two weeks into summer? The heat has officially arrived and I am still not anywhere near swimming suit ready. I am beginning to think that the only way I will lose this last 10pounds is surgery, and why they are nip and tucking the can add two new implants so I can have my pre-baby boobs back! Okay that may be a bit extreme I will try exercise first, but it is a given that some sort of surgery will be necessary luckily Robert is on the same boat so as soon as tax season arrives again I think I might have to make the appointment!! On a side note..... I think I am in trouble with this little girl of mine... she has so much attitude all ready SCARY. My mom say's she is just like me ahh even more SCARY!


*Favorite song today- Faithfully Remain by Ben Harper
listen to it on my playlist below it is beautiful. I totally relate!!

No comments: