Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Beauty + Family = Zion

She is so funny. Camera = head on shoulder

These were literally falling out of the tree!

She loves her daddy and I'm pretty sure he like her a little too!

They were everywhere look close at the picture they are swarming the tree and falling on our heads!


All my favorite boys and Harper




My babies have the most peaceful resting place!

We drove up to Rockville/Springdale for some lunch at Oscar's and a stroll through the Zion Canyon visitors center. It was such a great day, I love spending time with my family. My dad wanted to drive through the RV park in the canyon just to check it out and I think he decided that for his birthday in October we are going to spend a couple weeks in the trailer there!
We went and took down Austin and Grace's Easter baskets and put some wind chimes up. Robert and my dad took down their fences so they can get a fresh coat of paint!!
I really love where they are buried, its so peaceful. I have to admit after Austin passed and I found out we were burying him in Rockville, I was uneasy about it, it seemed so far away.
 Now I'm grateful that he is there and we have to take the time to make a trip out of going up there.

No comments: