Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Zion







We went to Zion this last weekend!!  My mom is now 62 and qualifies as a senior Lifetime pass holder so now we can get in FREE!! Getting older is good for somethings.
We first stopped by the Rockville cemetery and put up Easter for Austin and Grace.
My mom and I found the cute sock monkey bunnies at Walmart, I love them. Thanks mom for talking me into getting my butt in the store with you and picking out some cute stuff.

We also got treated to Oscar's YUMMY!!
 Alisa, Ryan, Travis, Scotlynn, mom (who only went half way) and I hiked up to the upper Emerald pool. Scotlynn was so excited to find a Smurf directing the way!
Dad waited patiently in the car reading his nook, I was just glad he came for the ride.
I love my family!!
If you look close at the picture of my dad and Harper you might notice something a little different about the sweetheart!!

No comments: