Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Viva Las Vegas















Everytime we go to Las Vegas with the kids we have a blast!
We went down to help one of Roberts cousins move his stuff from there to St.George, so we decided to make a trip out of it!!
Travis got to bring a friend this time and I must say it went really smoothly. We stayed at the Wynn where they had a locked yard to store the trailer why we went and played at Circus Circus and what is a trip to Vegas without a visit to Shark Reef!
Scotlynn told me that she was so excited to go to Shark Reef that she felt like crying haha where does she come up with this stuff??
I loved the Wynn so much that Robert and I decided that on our
 anni we are going to go back and watch La Reve and stay there again (now I'm counting down the day's)! 

No comments: