Sunday, July 3, 2011

Finally after 8 years!!!!!

We made it to Lake Powell!!!
It was a short, but much needed trip. I went in all my fat pregnant glory and enjoyed every relaxing minute of it. Last time we were there Austin was about 3 months old and Travis was a chubby little toddler. This time Travis was a skinny 9 year old and Scotlynn was my skinny little toddler.
My dad and I sat on his boat watching the kids play in the water and loving every second of it. While sitting there my dad said something that I totally agree with "this is making memories." 












How true that is!! I feel so blessed to have him in my life and when I think about the future I picture my kids and I having conversations about how much fun it was to go to Lake Powell with their Grandpa Helm!!!

No comments: