Monday, May 23, 2011

Wahoo!!


Robert and I have decided on a first name for this little girl, but we were undecided on a middle name or if we were going to give her a middle name at all. After some talking it over and coming up with some not so good middle names we finally chose one that I think will be perfect! 

Harper Austyn Hirschi

What perfect timing for Ben Harper to come to Las Vegas!! I am so excited!!!! Robert and I got tickets on the pre-sale and to be honest I thought my mom was going to fight me every step of the way about going to a concert so close to my due date, but she was totally supportive and said she would like to go as well............ so she is coming with us!! I downloaded the new album on my phone and I love it. So excited to see him right before I give birth to our Harper!! Things are looking up!! Life is good!!!

No comments: