Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I have the best dad in the world!!

My dad comes over almost daily just to say hi and if he doesn't come over he calls to make sure I'm okay! Today was no different the first words out of his mouth are "where is my peanutty?" I love the bond that the two of them have! He has to go in for another procedure on his heart next week. Every time something like this comes up my emotions get the best of me and I internally FREAK!  I LOVE YOU DAD!
 Mom, I think you are absolutely fantastic as well and love with with all my heart. Part of me just assumes you will always be here where I have lived in fear of losing dad ever since I can remember! Thank you two for being who you are and always supporting me! I love you both!!

1 comment:

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

You Dad is a wonderful and giving man and it is so obvious the love he has for his children and grandchildren! He will be in my prayers!