Monday, November 29, 2010

Opposite Land

We got back from our much needed vacation a few weeks ago, but I had no internet when we got back and to honest I wasn't really missing it that much (mostly because I check everything from my phone). Today was the day I decided to call Qwest and get the problem fixed and I am back to blogging so that must mean it is FIXED!

 IRELAND
What can I say it was really one of the best trips ever!! I was laughing the entire time, I could not have gone with a better group of people! Okay I have to admit I pulled the B*%$@ card one night and I am totally blaming sleep deprivation because everyone who knows me would know that I dont have it in me to be a b*#@% right??? 
This is all the pictures for today! So much to do right now!!

2 comments:

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

So glad the internet is working again for you! Can't wait to see more pics of Ireland!

Jessica said...

That's It....Lame