Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Friday!!

I am so excited to say that I have one more Happy Friday post before I am leaving on a jet plane and I don't know when I'll be back again..................................okay I do know when I will be back, but I love that song and a full week is not nearly enough time for vacation. I am going with a workaholic that is more worried about what he is leaving behind then what he is going to be seeing and experiencing WAHHHH right!
Happy Halloween
I got Scotlynn's Cruela De Vil costume finished and I must say she is a pretty convincing Cruela! Travis went with a wild west sheriff which I am happy about because he finally is NOT wearing a mask that covers his handsome face!
We went to Valley of Fire camping a couple of weekends ago and had a BLAST! I love going places with my dad, he is so organized and takes care of all the little details that I don't even think about! Ashlee and I along with the twins, Scottie and Travis went Thursday to get a prime spot and we did!  Cant wait to go to the slabs again in January! Whenever we take the trailer now it makes me wish we were back there!

Scottie fell asleep on my shoulders during our nature hike!

The girls LOVE rock climbing!

Good morning Lo Lo!

SHH................. this didn't happen




This pic is out of order. Travis at Tanners last game of the season! Trav took my old camera to see if he could get some good action shots! I haven't checked to see what he came up with yet, but when I do I will post!
Walkin the dogs. So cute my little girl is!


Tanner got Lei-ed at his last game ;-)

1 comment:

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

i CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS OF THE KIDS IN THEIR COSTUMES! Sorry about the upper case - I wasn't screaming I promise