Thursday, August 26, 2010

8 Years later....

Robert and I just celebrated eight years of not killing each other!! We have really become a match made in heaven, I admit early on if you were around us you would know we were a match made in hell!! Time has definitely helped us in appreciating each other and complementing our strengths, down playing our weaknesses and letting each other have our own things!! We celebrated with Robert golfing and me reading (thanks Carly, I got The Hunger Games and now I am on Catching Fire) two of the reasons we have yet to kill each other!!
Robert got me some really pretty flowers and I let him go golfing without getting upset. It was a win/win for the both of us!!
I LOVE YOU ROBERT!!!

 

2 comments:

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

happy anniversary to you both! we love you!

Carly Helm said...

Happy Anniversary! A day reading is a day well spent! Glad you're liking the books! Cant wait to see you guys next week!